Friday, July 4, 2014

Lejing-Istanbul-Week 8

Today is my last day at work at Koc University. Very sad.

The past two weeks I have been really busy. My work these two weeks is to get all the business school applicants' information and print to put into documentary. Since June 30th was the deadline to apply, there have been tons of applicants submitting applications. Thus I was quite busy.

I am leaving this beautiful country in two days. I am very grateful for this opportunity to stay in Turkey and intern, and also got a chance to experience the wonderful Turkish culture and scenery. I love the cities and the nice people. I hope to come back one day again to visit.

1 comment:

  1. Lejing,

    I'm glad that you enjoyed and learned a lot from your experience. Busy at work is a good thing! It makes the days go by so much faster!

    Best,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete