Thursday, July 17, 2014

Tony- Cusco, Peru Week 10



This week was a slow week. There were not any special events going on, and I did not make any travel plans. My only activities were attending my volunteer project, and visiting the local churches to look at the baroque styling. A bell tower in one of the churches allowed me to get a great view of the Plaza de Armas below. My posted photo is of this view.

I finally planed my Machu Picchu trip for this coming weekend. So that will be the content in my next post along with my final experiences from my volunteer work.



2 comments:

  1. Tony,

    Awesome picture. Were all of the churches beautiful? I bet. Sometimes a "low key" week is just what the doctor ordered. A trip to Machu Picchu sounds like a great idea- rest up! I am looking forward to hearing about your trip.

    Anything new at work?

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My project is the same, which is not a bad thing considering how enjoyable it is. The churches are very similar as they are on baroque style.

    ReplyDelete