Monday, June 16, 2014

2nd to last week, Richard


Basically my second to last week. It's really almost over *sad emoji* but it is bittersweet. Had to get some karaoke going to sing about my problems lol
And then found a nice box of Turkish delight courtesy of Jen Chang but I did not like the pistachio in them so I didn't really eat too many. Turkish delights are pretty good depending on what is on the inside !
I have had so many spaghetti cravings since I have been here. I have ordered it a good number of times. I have only been disappointed once so far.
Wish I could've gotten a picture of my waggle but I forgot. But this is the place in ankara that allows you to eat waffles like sandwiches and you can put many things on the waffle for example I had Nutella, some strawberry stuff, actual strawberries, bananas, cherries and cinnamon sugar. The biggest cavity ever could not have tasted so good!!!!
I also eat froyo quite often! This time they brought it too me looking kind of sloppy but nonetheless it was good 
We got invited to hang with one of our Turkish friends at their homes and contrary to Muslim culture they had a Santa Claus costume lol we had to seize the opportunity.
Kitty Katz in rare form. 
This was breakfast the next morning
Also walked by a rally for one of the governmental candidates!
With a protest across the street! 

1 comment:

  1. Richard,

    All of the food pictures are making me hungry! It still surprises me when I see a picture of people eating dinner while sitting on the ground. I have never experienced that before.

    The waffle shop sounds like a great idea. Sort of like subway with waffles, but better! YUMMM! Maybe you should bring this idea back to the U.S. I bet that it would sell.

    It looks as though you are having a wonderful time. Keep enjoying the froyo. How is working going? What have you been working on recently?

    Best,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete