Monday, June 9, 2014

Richard Here! Week 5

As my time is drawing to a close..I am deeply saddened. I am enjoying turkey for all that it has to offer! I am pleased to say I have discovered Nutella. Yes this is an American delicacy but I don't care lol it is amazing!!! I literally dip so many things in it! 
We took a trip to Pamukkale this week which was pretty beautiful!
I had to represent for Michigan #GoBlue

Ran into Jen Chang on the mountain!!! Had to grab a photo.
Then I had to finesse a little bit!
The flowers were very pretty here
And we did the fish treatment!!
🍨🍧🍨🍧🍨

Jen and Lilly had this really nice desert when we went to this place at the mall. A great tasting meal I am glad that they shared with me!!!

We had another Turkish meal that a student prepared for us which was great!!!!
This is all for this week!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Richard,

    Thanks for keeping up with your posts! I really enjoyed it.

    Pamukkale looks absolutely stunning. You got some really great pictures! Love the Michigan tank.

    How did the fish treatment feel? Is this something that's common? It sort of grosses me out!! Were you feet softer afterward?

    The food looks delicious too. The dessert resembles a fondu or some sort. And, you're right, Nutella is amazing!!

    I'm looking forward to your next post. How is work going? Take some pictures at work too!!

    Best,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete