Saturday, June 7, 2014

Stephanie  Cusco, Peru


It's my last couple of hours in Cusco.  This week has been exciting, but sad because I am departing back to Michigan.  I have made many friends here and I would say that leaving them is the worst part.  The city of Cusco is preparing for a huge festival of June 24th and this week there has been shows, fireworks, and parades through Plaza de Armas and some of the city.  Lake Titicaca was truly amazing.    They really were floating islands!  I worked less this week and enjoyed relaxing.  I will miss my patients and plan on sending some items to them when i return.





Peruvian fiesta!









Adios Cusco!  

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie,

    I hope that you made it home safely. I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts and admiring your pictures. You've really done great!!

    Best,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete